Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Truth About Tithing

Malachi 3:7-10
Ever since the days of your ancestors, you have scorned my laws and failed to obey them. Now return to me, and I will return to you,” says the LORD Almighty. “But you ask, ‘How can we return when we have never gone away?’ “Should people cheat God? Yet you have cheated me! “But you ask, ‘What do you mean? When did we ever cheat you?’ “You have cheated me of the tithes and offerings due to me.You are under a curse, for your whole nation has been cheating me. Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the LORD Almighty, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Let me prove it to you! Your crops will be abundant, for I will guard them from insects and disease. Your grapes will not shrivel before they are ripe,” says the LORD Almighty. “Then all nations will call you blessed, for your land will be such a delight,” says the LORD Almighty.

There have been many teachings on this scripture and we have heard verses 8-9 with a strong emphasis on verse 8, as we’d prepared to give our tithes and offerings. We were also informed that if we failed to fulfill our giving obligations, then we were under a curse. Well, I was listening to a word I gave on 6-14-09 on the healing stream media network’s broadcast “Winds of Worship” and towards the end, the Lord said, “I am exposing even the lies about tithing. I am bringing truth so that my people can be free. For even as the words have been spoken by these false ones, they have force my people and manipulated my people to give into their kingdoms and said that it was of me. I will expose it! My people shall be free financially. Every cent! Every cent! Every dollar and every cent, that was put into these little kingdoms. There is divine retribution coming to my people. For every cent, every dollar, that was placed into these little kingdoms, it shall be giving back to you says God. I am causing them to repay it this night. I am requiring them to give it back! For many! Many on this earth have houses, have lands, and cars dishonestly. It is not the blessing of the Lord and I am exposing it and I am requiring them to give every cent and every dollar back. Now Angels! Here the word of the Lord. Go Forth Now! Go Forth! Go Forth and make sure every thieving spirit, every robbing spirit, give back every cent and every dollar to the people of God.”

It was while I was cooking that God revealed the truth as He promised. You are not under a curse when you don’t give your tithes and offerings! I can hear many of you saying right now “WHAT”! That’s right! You are not under a curse for not giving your tithes and offerings. I hear many saying as well, “But the bible says very clearly that you have cheated or robbed me and because of that you are under a curse!” I hear what you saying but that’s what we have been taught to believe and the bible does not say that. The focus has been placed on verse 8-9 for so long that nobody really took the time to read verse 7.

If we would have stopped our religious rhetoric for a minute and looked at verse 7, we would have clearly seen the cause for being under a curse. God said, “Ever since the days of your ancestors, you have scorned (to turn aside, depart) my laws and failed to obey them.” God makes it very clear that what put His people under a curse was their continual departing of His laws or commands and continual disobedience to his commands. Deuteronomy 30:19-20 says, “Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, that you and your descendants might live! Choose to love the LORD your God and to obey him and commit yourself to him, for he is your life. Then you will live long in the land the LORD swore to give your ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.” You see, what causes them to be under a curse was their decision to continually violate this scripture.

So if you were every told that you were under a curse, I just free you right in the name of Jesus. I pray that you just simply follow His voice and be obedient to whatever He is tell you to do. The bible says that when we give, it should not be under compulsion ( necessity, imposed either by the circumstances, or by law of duty regarding to one’s advantage, custom, argument, calamity, distress, straits) but of your own free will (Philemon 1:14). In other words, you have the freedom to be lead by the Spirit of God and not man. So, expect a return of what was unlawfully taken from you. I decree and declare that the manipulation in this area of your life is over and that you are free to listen to your Father and be lead by His Spirit of Truth in Jesus name, Amen! Glory!













www.newwindinternational.com  
www.brianpruitt.webs.com  
https://www.facebook.com/apostlebrianp  
https://twitter.com/ApostleBrianP

No comments:

Post a Comment